CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

lundi 23 juillet 2012

Nouveau membre de la famille New familly member



Je vous présente le nouveau membre de ma famille.  Je me nomme pinceau et j'ai presque deux mois.  Ma mère se nomme princesse et je suis de père inconnu mais il ne pesait qu'environ 3 livres.  Je pèse environ 1.5 livre.

Sorry for my english mistakes, this is not my language.

Let me introduce you the new familly member.  My name is Pinceau and I'm almost 2 months old.  My mother name is Princess and my father, well I don't know his name but he weights about 3 pounds.  Me I'm about 1.5 pounds.

Cliquez sur la photo
Click on the picture


Je suis tout petit et toujours dans les bras de ma nouvelle maman.
I'm so small and always in my new mom's hands.


Je mange la bouffe de ma grosse soeur et c'est bien trop gros pour moi.
I'm eating the food of my big sister.  This is really to big for me.


Ben oui, elle fait attention à moi comme une mère.
I know she is so big but she is taking care of me.


Ah qu'on dort bien sur le pyjama de maman.
It feels so good to sleep on my mom's pj



Maintenant je joue avec le linge de papa.
Now I'm playing with my father cloth.

Merci et au plaisir

Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: